
Look at our baby! Jimmy and I had a 3D-4D ultrasound done about 3 weeks ago and these are 2 of the pictures that we received. The DVD that they gave us is absolutely amazing. To all of our friends who haven't had a baby yet, we definitely recommend you sign up to have this ultrasound when you get pregnant. We were able to see the baby open and close his eyes, stick out his tongue, grab his foot, and even see him smile.
With just 8 weeks to go, Jimmy and I are both ready. The baby is getting big, which is making my belly bigger than I ever thought possible.
The baby is kicking a lot, but I never get tired of feeling him move... that is the best part of being pregnant.
So we want to know what you think, does he look like Jimmy or does he look like me. Most people say he looks like his handsome dad (who I must say from the pictures I've seen was a very cute baby). Either way, we are already totally in love with him and can't wait to see him in person.
He's adorable, just like mama and daddy! Post some new belly pics!
ReplyDeleteI think he's gonna be a good mix of the two of you. I have a good feeling too that he will have red hair!! :)
ReplyDelete